Interview Weds Need help with preparation

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Gold, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Gold

Gold New Member

Hello

I am been job searching for the last 9 months with little success
    I have good experience and a good CV and but my problem is i am just terrible at interviews
    It really is depressing i feel like i will never find a job again :(
    Anyway im determined to do well with my upcoming interview so i need to start preparing now

The job is a 1st line support role for a financial services company

The agency said the role will mainly involve supporting office and the questions in the interview will revolve around this

The problem is with my previous support roles are we didn't really do alot of office it was mainly active directory and application errors and the office problems we did encounter were really basic stuff

So basically im asking if anyone here has any office certs or experience dealing with advanced office problems please help me by sharing some of the problems you encountered and how you dealt with them

Thanks

:cry:

2. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Every time I load outlook it says "Arhive.pst" cannot be found?

Can't run any macros in Excel?

Outlook Crashes every time I open it? or Outlook keeps disconnecting from Exchange?

Word takes forever to load documents?

The normal.dot file is corrupt in Word? what do you do?

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3