I'm Back!!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Ross, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Ross

Ross Bit Poster

Hehe, well I have decided to go ahead 'again' with the MCDBA Course. After moving house twice gaining a mortgage and x2 dogs I feel its time to make a new start to my career. I'm back where I started again with which training company to use so I guess its back to the dreaded sales man around your house again!

I'll let you know who I get on in a few weeks, nice to see the Cert Forums are still here *thumbs up*

Certifications: I.T NVQ Levels 1 and 2, ECDL, A+, SDI, Senior SDI, ITIL, NVQ Management L3
    WIP: CompTIA N+
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Welcome back to the CF rosco, remember you're better off with studying through the self study route plus you'd save money too. Well the choice obviously would be up to you whichever route you decide.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Answer: D - none of the above. Time to explore self-study options!!! 8)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Welcome back mate. If self study doesn't appeal to you, I would recommend contacting your local colleges (as some are Microsoft Academies) and offer MS courses and exams alot cheaper than private training companies.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Rosco, I remember when you joined back in 2005! Good to see you back + mortgage and dogs!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  6. Rafek

Rafek Kilobyte Poster

Welcome home:aaah

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: IPT/IPCC stuff
  7. Ross

Ross Bit Poster

Some great warm welcomes back, thanks guys!

OK, well self study seems to be the way forward. I'll start researching :biggrin

Certifications: I.T NVQ Levels 1 and 2, ECDL, A+, SDI, Senior SDI, ITIL, NVQ Management L3
    WIP: CompTIA N+
  8. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Would you mind buggering off again? :twisted:

only kidding :p

Welcome back 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009