If you are waiting for beta tests results of 71-621, 71-622 and 71-623

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by gomcse2002, May 9, 2007.

1. gomcse2002

gomcse2002 Nibble Poster

Hi to all

If you are waiting for beta tests results of 71-621, 71-622 and 71-623, please do us a big favor. Once you receive your results of any of the beta tests of 71-62x series ONLINE or receive MAIL from either VUE or Prometric, please post on this thread and let us know who is your exam taking vendor (V or P) and whether you passed or not.

Await for your replies or alerts !!!

Certifications: MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCAS, A+, N+, S+, i+
    WIP: MCITP Windows 2008 server
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

No worries, I actually rang up Pearson Vue and spoke to a nice lady who said that she was informed (but couldn't find the memo at that moment in time) that the results for the 71-621 should start to be released on the 12th of May.

Please be aware that as the lady couldn't find the memo at the moment in time when I rang, there is no guarantee that date is set in stone.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security