I always thought...

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Boycie, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Looking for a bargain N+ voucher and have discovered that MS exams are actually cheaper than Comptia ones!

Currently, MS are $160 and my N+ is $199

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

It's called good marketing by MS! Make your product cheaper than the competitions, and you get more sales!

Did I just say what I think I said? MS, good marketing, and Cheaper in the same sentence? I think I need to lie down! :p

Truth is I think that CompTIA have only recently (last year or so) increased their prices.

3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

i pay 30 cypriot pounds of an ms exam (cheaper than uk?? :blink ) and its 95 for each exam of the a+! sorry but just the prices of comptia's exams and their market worth put me off! id rather learn the skills for comptia exams then move onto a 'bigger' cert! :dry

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  4. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

You can grab bargain UK vouchers on certified4less if you keep your eyes peeled that have to be used in a week or two, which is exactly what i will be doing as i hope to nail the N+ in a month or so......

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  5. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Good luck mate!!!!!

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)