i almost got 27! now what?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by kobem, Jan 28, 2011.

1. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

i'm getting older and older in all ways. Nearly there is nothing remaining that makes it possible to become alive
    in such a country. Conditions are getting harder and harder everyday also people have no joy for live in these terrible days. Who can say that i am so young compared to others in these fckin circumstances and never
    being good?

Especially you have never had a girlfriend so far!

Certifications: CCNA
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Move.

Glad to be of assitance.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

drink wine? :blink

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  4. Shinigami

Shinigami Megabyte Poster

Girlfriends are like air. It's only important when you haven't got any...

Chin up, life is not easy for most of us, but perseverence pays off.

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, MCDST, MOS, CIW, Comptia
    WIP: Win7/Lync2010/MCM
  5. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

One word......... CONSOLES!

Get yourself a PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii + some beers = a good time if you are alone.

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  6. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Take the skank you met drinking in the hotel to your works party... That's always interesting.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  7. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

videogames do not seem enjoyable in these days as it was before.

8. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Get yourself over to Cyprus...particularly the Varosha area of Famagusta! Once you guys join the EU then Billions of Euros will pour into the reconstruction of Varosha...I'm sure they'll be lots of IT jobs going!

Any ideas why your people still insist on sealing off that part of Famagusta? Seems pointless!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  9. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

If you were us ; you would thought same as us. Moreover, i do not believe in we'll join EU.(it should be such a
    nightmare) If they persist in behaving like that, EU 'll suck its dirty hands in this situation. Lastly, there are still a few people(like me) who really do not need to be in EU bull****. (never play the dirty game)

10. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

I agree with Drum Dude, Kobem... have you actually seen Famagusta? I have, from the sea and from land. such a waste. :blink

Source.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famagusta

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
    Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  11. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

I personally think Turkey needs the EU but the EU doesn't need Turkey.

Poor human rights and cheap labour isnt what the EU currently needs in the current state of the world economy.

Think yourself lucky you arent in Tunisia or Egypt atm :)

As for your life you and only you control it. It might be time to make some big decisions and changes!

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  12. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Try to be a bit less of a drama queen, Kobem.

Most of your posts read like a Turkish version of Adrian Mole.

A lot of things suck in a lot of places at the moment, and I'm not sure what gives anyone the right to expect something 'better'.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  13. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Kobem, like Bluerinse, I too have seen Varosha in Famagusta from land...in fact I got so close to it that a British Army soldier (part of the UN) appeared from nowhere and told me to "p1ss off!"...LOL! Obviously these days you can now go to Famagusta and walk on the beaches of Varosha right by derelict hotels that have not been used since 1974...however, they are still fenced off alongside the rest of the quarter. They are loads of pictures and videos (search for Varosha on You Tube) on the Internet of Varosha and it is probably one of the strangest things I've seen with regards to a deserted city. When I viewed the city back in the 80s, the freaky part was all the construction cranes just standing there idle...which is the same to this day!

Some of you guys may not know what I'm talking about however there is a good wiki article here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varosha,_Famagusta

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  14. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

i don't agree with you, EU doesn't need ignorant people which waste a lot of space in my country and play
    this game : one master one apprentice or lots of brainless slaves. Nevertheless, me with some others who defend
    truth against being a creature which is humiliated over and over in order to gain short-length opportunities.

tunisia egypt or whatever, none of these countries are muslim, they are pretending only. People have no rights
    in these countries, no army or other forces. Unfortunately, our country is in progress towards this path. Please let me
    express you one important thing : Once, there was a real man , called Ataturk soon, who truly thinks of his country and preserving it in exchange of his life. But, now, there are only creatures who think of they are muslim but bloodless creatures
    in my opinion. Blood, treachery , lies . Where are my truth, faith ?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  15. JK2447

Top Poster
    of the Month

Do you have friends you can play sports with Kobem? Nothing better than a few rounds on a punch bag and some sparring. Why don't you try to find something you are good at for a hobby? Drawing, writting, maybe learn to play a musical instrument?

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
  16. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

thanks for the recommendation. But, i rarely find free time such these activities. If you wanna learn i'll
    count you in which things i am good at : billiards/snooker (however you spell it) , swimming, mostly
    basketball , bowling, riding bicycle , driving car.

For musical instrument? i am so eager how to play electro guitar, apart from these i really would love to
    learn dancing especially tango.

17. JK2447

Top Poster
    of the Month

Get some guitar lessons then mate, sorted 8)

18. Mariusz

Mariusz Byte Poster

mate, you are just depressed
    buy yourself L-Tyrosine (from normal producers, not some cheap ****e) - it helps to improve mood
    also buy yourself set of vitamins, and ZMA (helps to sleep better and increases natural level of testosterone)

I take it and I am happier :-)
    plus it is good to find a girlfriend, helps to relax :-)

Certifications: ECDL Extra, ITQ Lvl2, CompTIA A+, N+, S+
    WIP: MCTS 70-680 Win7