How to find cheaters

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by kusal, Dec 25, 2007.

1. kusal

kusal New Member

Hi,

Hope this is the right place

Can anyone tell me how can I find if a person is not telling the truth about his certifications?
    Is there a page in microsoft where I can find a list of certified professionals?

Thnx

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I don't think there will be a list of people who have actually passed certs it would be too long.

If you are an employer then it should be easy for you to spot someone who says they have a cert and don't and someone actually does have a cert.

Also people who have used braindumps to pass shouldn't be too hard to spot either, just ask them technical questions which they should know but wont because they are cheats

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. kusal

kusal New Member

thnx, my problem is that, one of my co-worker said that he never done VS2003 but he has MCSD. is that possible, I personally know that he has very good knowledge in VS2005

4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Ask him for the Transcript Sharing code, that means you can see what MS exams he has taken. 8)

From MS

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  5. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

Not sure about cert requirements, but I've been through every iteration of Visual Studio, and if he knows VS2005 then he should be at least very familiar with 2003. They're not that radically different; they're a lot more similar than different.

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.
  6. kusal

kusal New Member

yes he may have, I want to know if he can have MCSD without doing coding in VS2003