How to enhance a company's procedures *to eliminate bottlenecks?

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by economist, Feb 14, 2012.

1. economist

economist New Member

I have a couple of questions that I don't know who else I could ask them but you.*I have been asked these questions from an*interviewer's*side, I really didn't know how to answer them properly. I really appreciate any advice that you can offer regarding knowing more about them and answering them as well. I'll be posting everyone of them in separated post.

The question:
    How to enhance a company's procedures *to eliminate bottlenecks.

Thank you,

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Revise the current working practices and/or implement best/good practice methodologies like ITIL, FITS and or MOF if none is in place. However you need the buy-in (support) of all parties in order for it to be successful.

Now we are talking about IT right?

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

+1 for Ken however the question (and the other one)do sound a bit like questions you might find in a university paper <justsaying> :biggrin

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  4. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

lol, I thought the same, especially since the user has another very similiar question. :D

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Tell everyone not to arrive at work at the same time?

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD