How much has lockdown affected you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Juelz, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Realistically? For me not much... ok my favourite venues are closed but its not like I’m living in the third world.

I dunno.... I’ve been in real lockdown in my youth tbh as I was incarcerated for 18 months and that to me was real lockdown.. this is nothing.

BizarreChase likes this.
  2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

I know it sounds sh!t of me...But not that much. Obviously, I want to go out and have dinner and see mates etc but I like working from home, get on well with my wife so no issues with her being at home as well, touch wood that everyone I know is OK.

Biggest downside for us is that my Wife is 40 next month and we were going to do something really special (4 Days in Paris) and that her folks cant come over from NZ. I know it sounds really selfish and I dont mean it to be, its just where I stand at the moment to be honest.

BizarreChase likes this.
  3. BizarreChase

BizarreChase Bit Poster

Well, I was already working from home prior to the pandemic so it was not really a major adjustment being at home or on lockdown. Tbh, I am a bit of an introvert so I feel okay with it. I am just worried with health and economy in general since we all knew now that the virus is airborne so it is scary. But we have to live life, and safeguarding it with all the best we can.

Jaron78 likes this.
  4. SharB

SharB New Member

I love to go for a walk. On early stages of lockdown I was not able to do it. It was pretty depressing for me. But otherwise it was ok

5. marsillpost

marsillpost Banned

COOL

6. MasterDelgado

MasterDelgado Nibble Poster

Social skills and job-seeking confidence have taken a knock. As barber shops have shut (and my usual ones are still closed) I have an "aggressive" buzz cut.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    Certifications: Sec+ | Fortinet NSE 1 & 2
    WIP: CCNA