How long does it take?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by karan1337, Jul 19, 2011.

1. karan1337

karan1337 Byte Poster

i passed the MCTS:Vista (70-620) on Saturday morning, however uptil now (Tuesday) i cannot access my certificate and logo on the mcp website.

Previously, it took a maximum of 24-48 hours for confirmation from Microsoft. Do MCTS or newer certifications take time to appear on the MCP website? If not, how can i contact Microsoft regarding this issue?
    (FYI: Prometric shows the exam status as "Passed")

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    Certifications: MCP, MCDST, MCTS, Brainbench: XP and Vista [Master]
    WIP: Bachelors:Computer Science
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

It can vary.

You may need to bear in mind that if you took the test on a Saturday, the test centre may not upload their Prometric data over the weekend. It may not have been sent until Monday night, so you'll need to add a few days on.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Give it another couple of days and then if it's still not showed up contact the test center to ensure that they don't have any issues uploading results back to MS.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I believe it can take up to 14 days to get to MS. However, our tech at our place passed an exam and after 7 days still hadn't shown up in his MCP site. Rang MS and we found out that another MCP account was created.

So, I would wait at least until 7 days before contacting MS.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security