hotmail problem

Discussion in 'Internet, Connectivity and Communications' started by ant2005uk, Feb 18, 2005.

1. ant2005uk

ant2005uk Byte Poster

I cant log into hotmail, this started happening 10 mins ago and is happening to 3 other people I know online as well. When I log in it asks me to enter a verification, though I cant even see the dam thing. It allows me the option to play it in .wmv format so I can hear it, but even when I enter it it still asks me to re-login. Anyone with same problem and any solution?

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I don't use hotmail but I'd be willing to bet it's an issue with their authentication server. Nothing you can do about it except let them fix it. For all I know, some black hats pulled off a DDOS attack on hotmail and nailed them.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. ant2005uk

ant2005uk Byte Poster

Its strange how some ppl can still log in and other cant dont u think?

4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

When you mentioned that you knew three other people who couldn't log on, I didn't get that you also knew some who could. Sorry. Yes it is strange. Can't think of what would cause that off the top of my head.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. ant2005uk

ant2005uk Byte Poster

I have 2 hotmail accounts and I have just tried the other one and it works fine I dont know what the hell is going on with my original account I mean this verication code I have to enter I cant even read it its not clear at all.