Hi

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by garya, Aug 3, 2011.

1. garya

garya New Member

Hi

My name is Gary from Staffordshire. I am currently out of work and want to gain further qualifications to help me gain a new job. I have 12 years IT experience and have passed several exams several years ago.

I have:

MCP XP PRO
    MCP 2003 Server
    Comptia A+
    Network+

I want to go down the CCNA route as this is what interests me the most, im just trying to decide if I should self study or go to a training centre.

i have found a TC near me called EZE Training, has anyone done the CCNA course with them at all as I was after some feedback on them.

Thanks

Gary

2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. garya

garya New Member

Cheers.

I have just brought some Cisco lab equipment so im going to start self study and see how that goes. Might go on a course as well depending on how the self studying goes.

4. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Welcome to CF!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  5. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Welcome! Why not self-study to get started? If you're having trouble, then consider other training options.

6. garya

garya New Member

Yeah thats what im doing, just waiting for the kit to arrive now. What self study guides would you recommend?