Hi

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by johngerard513, May 13, 2010.

1. johngerard513

johngerard513 New Member

Hi All,
    Just a short note to say hi to you all. I'm about to embark on a CCNA and am considering commsupport. Has anybody got any feedback on their courses?? The price is very competitive and this makes me wary. But I spoke to them at length and they seemed quite open and you can visit their London centre at any time, so maybe they're okay. Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks

John Gerard

2. gosh1976

gosh1976 Kilobyte Poster

Welcome!!

I don't know much about that training provider especially since I'm in the states but I do think that one of the trainers posts here. If that is the same one I did watch a portion of one of their webinar training sessions and it seemed well done.

What's you IT background? I ask because CCNA is probably not the place to start for someone looking to get their start in the industry.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCDST, CCENT, MCTS: Win 7 Configuring, CCNA
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Agreed the CCNA is not for starters. I know nothing of comm support as I have never used a training provider.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. LukeP

LukeP Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to CertForums!

I have not used CommSupport myself but Joe is a member on this very forums and keeps pleasing us with free webinars. He also seems to be a sound guy and if I was looking for CCNA course I'd give CommSupport a go.

WIP: Uhmm... not sure
  5. beaumontdvd

beaumontdvd Kilobyte Poster

I havent used commsupport but I have attended one of the Webinars and it was great! If I was to do that course I was def go with Joe hope that helps mate.

Certifications: 070-271, 070-272, (MCDST)Level 1,2,3 NVQ
    WIP: 070-270, A+, N+, S+,MCDST 7 Upgrade
  6. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA