Hi to all!!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by michal, Jul 8, 2010.

1. michal

michal New Member

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I can see lots of useful info in here. I am preparing to CompTia A+ Exam but it's taking more time then I previously thought. So I'd like to ask for an advice. Does anybody know when there is a deadline for 2006 version of the exam?? I am preparing from Comptia A+ All in One 2006. Do I have to get a new book?

Thanks

Michal

2. chuckles

chuckles Kilobyte Poster

Pretty soon ... from their website .....

CompTIA has retired the English version of the 600 series of CompTIA A+ in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and South Africa. The English version will retire in all other countries on August 31, 2010. The educational versions of these exams (JK0-601, JK0-602, JK0-603 and JK0-604), as well as the German, Korean, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese translations of the 220-601 and 220-602 CompTIA A+ exams, will remain in the market for use until August 31, 2010.

So, you better get cracking! (and good luck, I finished the 2006 in the last week of Feb since it closed at the end of Feb. here in the states). I did go on and do the bridge too though so I'm 2006 and 2009 A+

Certifications: '07/'09 A+, N+, S+
    WIP: maybe something Apple
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. michal

michal New Member

Thanks chuckles,

Congratulations with your exams. I better focus on hard work now and maybe will manage by the end of August :)

M

5. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

Welcome & Good Luck.

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Welcome!