Hi Folks

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by barcelo, Apr 18, 2006.

1. barcelo

barcelo New Member

Hi everyone from around the world,

I am from Canada and I am very well excited to be here. I am planning to take on CCNA exam in a month or more when I feel ready. It's my second year of cico experience and still I get to know so many things to be a real Cisco certified. Not easy task because I was told it's ultra tough but anyway wish me luck then !!!

Hello UK!!!!

2. krizzy

krizzy New Member

hi barcelo,

got the chance to read your post. i'm also new here in this forum. by the way, i'm krizzy from the philippines. just in case you might consider getting your cisco certification here in my country, you can check our website ************

good luck! 8)

EDIT SG: Advertising Removed.

3. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

@barcelo: welcome

@krizzy: please be aware that if you're going to continue to advertise your company like this, your posts will be considered as spam (as stipulated in our rules and guidelines), and will be dealt with accordingly. you're new here, so i'm sure all will be forgiven. feel free to participate in this forum. we love to hear from you. just lay low on the spam. :thumbleft
    [edit] naturally, this includes private messages as well.
    [edit2] although after seeing your activity on other sites (http://www.google.com/search?q=krizzy+taughtworks.com), i'm beginning to doubt your interest in certforums. please frove me wrong.

4. krizzy

krizzy New Member

hi,

i'm sorry about all this mess. i just want to get in touch with people who are interested in microsoft certification as it is in line with our company services. am i banned already? i'm really sorry. :(

5. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

nonono, i have no power to ban anyone. i am just another member, just like you. but i have been here for a little while longer, and i know that advertising your company the way you have done in most of your posts, is frowned upon by both the admins and the community here. my reply was just a friendly reminder, in case you weren't fully aware of the policies and rules of this site.
    again, feel free to post. we really do love to hear from you. just don't advertise your company or its services. :cheeseyg

6. krizzy

krizzy New Member

oh, OK. thnx a lot. but you see, that was the my real intention in joining this forum. i guess i'll just start to look around.

by the way, have you been here in the philippines? or anywhere in asia? how old are you? :)

7. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

okay, this is really barcelo's introduction thread, and we are going way off topic (sorry about that, barcelo), so krizzy, if you want to talk, ask questions, get to know some people here, then feel free to start a new thread.
    to quickly answer your questions, no, i haven't been to the philippines, but i have been to asia. i have been to bangalore, india, and to singapore and to tokyo. all business trips unfortunately. and my age, well, let's not get into that... :biggrin

8. jackd

jackd Megabyte Poster

Welcome To CF Barcelo! 8)

9. krizzy

krizzy New Member

ok lets just welcome barcelo... :)
    i guess i'll have to shut up :cry:
    thnx anyway d-Faktor

10. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Hi and welcome Barcelo!

Harry.