Hi e'rybody

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by GNS_fritzky, Oct 23, 2014.

1. GNS_fritzky

GNS_fritzky New Member

I'm Abel and i'm actually studyin for CCNA as i'm a newcomer in IT world. what brought me around was a research on Google and i thought it'd be a mess not to benefit from this community and share with you if possible. Greet u all in Jesus name 8)

2. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

Hi and welcome! Have you got any professional experience in IT? If not then leaping straight in to the CCNA may not be the best option for you. Take a look at the CompTIA certs (A+ and Network+) as these give you a good grounding before you pile in to the heavier certs.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  3. GNS_fritzky

GNS_fritzky New Member

Yeah i recognize that goin thru Cisco's matters has been though at the very start for me to get but as i kept on studyin anyway i'm almost seein the end of the tunnel.. and i must tell that i practically got all of my CCNA training materials for free cuz i actually can't afford any cert fees .. so for the moment only free courses of CompTIA+ would be really welcome!