Hi All

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by srikanthbalu, Jan 27, 2010.

1. srikanthbalu

srikanthbalu New Member

Hi everybody,

I have just found out about this forum and would like to get tips on how to improve my career by obtaining the most relevant training in line with my goals.

I'm basically by designation a software engineer at a big MNC company. But my job is in second line support. It involves very little technical knowhow (just some basic sql to perform basic data fixes ) and a clear understanding of the business. I have worked on other roles before this which again involved more customer interaction. I now have a little more than 4 years of experience and find that my career is heading nowhere in this current job. I would like to pursue a training which will help me shift careers. I think I want to go down the project management or the ITIL service management route. I dont know if this forum is only for technical certs, if it is then im sorry for wasting your time ! If not where do I start ? Im so confused that it is killing me....any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks !!!