Hi all

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by michael78, Apr 25, 2004.

1. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Hi I just want to introduce myself. I'm a 25 year old male from Newcastle. I work as an IT Engineer.

I have just recently become A+ certified and I’m going on to do the Network+ exam. I also have a Degree in E-Business and Technology, various IT qualifications such as an Advanced IT System Support Certificate and a Cisco IT Essentials 1 Certificate.

Stumbled upon this board by accident and it seemed a good place for advice so I signed up. Hope to get advice and give advice to people and contribute to the board... :D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hello Slypie - welcome to CertForums :)

With your background, sounds like you'll have plenty to offer as well as gain from our Boards.

Enjoy your time here - hope you stick around. Incidentally - how do you mean you "found us by accident" ? :wink:

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. michael78

Lol that comment didn't sound good. I was searching the net looking for info on CompTIA certification and came across the board. A good mistake :D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
  4. Greebo

Greebo Byte Poster

Hi slypie :) Hope you brought some bickies, coz I'm just about to put the kettle on :D

5. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CertForums slypie, hope you stick around and become part of the community.

I've got to ask about the name slypie, is it "sly pie" or "slyp ie" :scratch

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  6. michael78

It's "Sly Pie" and I hope to be around for a longtime yet.

7. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi Slypie, welcome to the forum.[​IMG]

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  8. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Hi there Slypie and welcome

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  9. mattwest

mattwest Megabyte Poster

Hi slypie, welcome to our little corner of the universe....

:)

Certifications: See my signature...
    WIP: Maybe re-certify my CCNA