Hey

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by madmax, May 12, 2008.

1. madmax

madmax New Member

Hello
    I'm new to the board and would like to introduce myself. My name is Milen, i'm from Bulgaria. I've been working in the IT for 6 years now as an administrator for various cybercafes. Mainly desktop administration, network configuration and such. I'd like to certify my knowledge and I think that learning from the advice from the more experienced users here would benefit me much. I am currently studying for MCDST, with my previous experience I think that I have a good chance on getting this on my first attempt, but who knows. I bought ******* Microsoft Exam Guides and also O'Reilly's Windows XP in a Nutshell. I'm planing to take the exams next month so wish me luck. I think that would be enough for an introductory post :).

[Name of braindump supplier deleted - Bluerinse]

Certifications: none
    WIP: MCDST
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

Good luck with the certs.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Hi and welcome to CF!

With that experience you should be able to pass that fairly easily! :p

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome to the forums...

...but you-know-who a braindump. Avoid like the plague. Using them can get you decertified for life.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. madmax

madmax New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm sorry for that mistake. Won't happen again.

Certifications: none
    WIP: MCDST
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

No harm, no foul. There's no shame in not knowing it's a braindump. But now you know for next time! :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF :)

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  8. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Welcome...

9. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Hello and welcome!