hey omar from morocco

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by 3omaro, Nov 25, 2007.

1. 3omaro

3omaro Bit Poster

hey everyone

well im hoping to pass the A+ and N+ certification,ive spend the last summer working on A+ but now with college study i stoped, but im willing to get donw to work
    the problem that i got is that i cant fid book's here in morocco ive just find a N+ (2003 :( ) book in frensh (coz here we speak a lot frensh) i was wondering if i can documentation about A+ and N+ (why not in frensh)
    any advices?
    and whats the difference between the 2003 and 2005 version?

thanks a lot

WIP: COLLEGE!! A+
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Omar. The recommended book for the Network+ exam is "Network+ Study Guide published by Sybex (written by Groth)". Can you order books from Amazon?

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. 3omaro

3omaro Bit Poster

hey thanks for the welcome
    i think i will start with the a+ exam
    amazon i a good idea tripwire45:D but i don't know if i can pay by wire transfer (WESTERN UNION ) i don't have a credit card so the only solution for me is western union. is there any shopping website where i can pay using this?

and what about book's in frensh??!!

WIP: COLLEGE!! A+
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Hi Omar

Not sure about paying by Western Union but you could give a relative the money and get them to buy the book or books for you.

Thats how I do it as I don't have a credit card.

For the A+ you need compTIA A+ all in one exam guide by Mike Myeres and Tripwire45s book which is called PC Technician street smarts by James Pyles.

I am not sure about french versions of those books, Trip might be able to tell you if his book is available in French

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?