Hey Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by ca$hking, Nov 8, 2006.

1. ca$hking

ca$hking New Member

I found this forum whilst searching for advice as to where and what I should do with regards to my future career, I am so confused as to what exactly I want to do, I know I want to run with cisco, but as for qualifications I have no idea!, It's so confusing. I am currently working with my local IT company, I get free trainning with them, I am doing the associate course with cisco, and I did A+ in colledge.
    I'm still mega confused though :( - So I guess I'm here obviously to learn of you certification veterans, and get a little knowledge under my belt, plus meet some new people 8)

Sorry to dump a rant with my first post, I don't plan to be a resident one post wonder, I'm going to try my best to become a regular member, but for the time being I will be reading the posts and trying to learn somthing rather than posting, I'll post where I can, but like I said, I'm here to try and learn!

Anyway thanks for reading, and I look forward to meeting some of you :biggrin

*edit*
    I really like what you've done with Vbulletin, never seen it like this before, looks kewl.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Associate with Cisco.
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Welcome to CF! :biggrin

3. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome to CF :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  4. Alex Wright

Alex Wright Megabyte Poster

Hi and welcome to CF. Good to have you on board!! :D

Certifications: 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
    WIP: 70-642
  5. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Hello and Welcome to CF:biggrin

Sorry to hear of your situation but, it sounds like you need to do some soul searching.

You have to ask yourself which part of IT do you enjoy the most and not listern to other people saying which part of IT pay's the most!

If you look around on CF you will find most of the members here put job satisfaction above the money (although it does pay the bills).

Whatever you decide goodluck!:biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Hey hey to you too 8)

I reckon if you just hang around here for a while you will soon get the feel for what path suits you best. There are people from most walks of IT that post here and they will give you insight, you will soon be able to piece the whole puzzle together, that is what this forum is about.

Good luck and I look forward to reading your future posts.

Pete

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. Rafek

Rafek Kilobyte Poster

Howdy, welcome to CF

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: IPT/IPCC stuff
  8. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Hi and welcome to CF! :biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics