HEROES

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Bambino1506, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Bambino1506

Bambino1506 Megabyte Poster

Hello

Just wondered if anyone else here watches the tv series Heroes ?

Me and the mrs are glued to it, been downloading episodes 2 at a time for the past couple weeks and we're upto episode 14 now.

What are ur thoughts on it ? Who's ur fave character ? Which special power would u like the most ?

No spoilers please :biggrin

Certifications: MCP,MCDST,MCSA
    WIP: CCA
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

You'll find that it's mentioned 1 or 2 times before, here and here.

As for me, I just watched all 18 episodes on the easter weekend. Got to say that it's rather addictive after the 2nd or 3rd episode.

Hiro is my favourite because he's just so full of entheusiasm.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Yes as nugget says has been posted twice already...the first was by yours truly :biggrin...new episode will be out April 23rd (typical St georges day)...so I will have this ready to watch on 24th...

Also check out the poll and vote your fave charachter

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  4. Lord Deckard

Lord Deckard Byte Poster

Sooooooo...... many of you watched episode 19 yet?

I love this show but I hate the bloody gaps between episodes! 30th of April for the next one :(

Lord Deckard.

Certifications: A+, MCDST
    WIP: N+ and CCNA
  5. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

I love this show also, it is pretty addictive, once you start watching you have to see the whole thing. My fav character is Peter.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  6. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Whats it about?

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  7. Bambino1506

Downloaded episode 19 yesterday and will prob watch it tomorrow.

Yeah I hate the Gaps 2 mate, but make the most of it, 3 more episodes after 19 and then nomore until season 2 in October :eek: :(

8. Bambino1506

Kind of like xmen crossed with Lost but better :p

Complicated, but basically there are genetic freaks scattered around the world and there are interesting storylines involving them.

9. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

I watched Episode 19 the other nite and damn it was good...and I wouldnt worry about the gaps since the 30th April is in fact next monday hehe...:biggrin dont forget we did have to wait over a month for episode 19. and over here in the UK we do tend to wait a week for an episode of a program like 24 or Lost...lol...

10. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Watched it last night.:biggrin Now I have to wait again.:cry:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  11. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

So come on...who saw the latest offering? I wont give much away, but that showdown towards the end...woohoo...if u saw episode 19 and thought that fight between Peter and Sylar was good...just wait till u see episode 20...yowzers (I only wish they would show more tho hehe). One thing I love about Heroes, it makes u ask a lot of questions cos I certainly did after watching it last nite :biggrin

12. Lord Deckard

Lord Deckard Byte Poster

I was ill over the weekend and only just realised I'd forgotten about the new episode! Hopefully, should be ready for me to watch later :)

Certifications: A+, MCDST
    WIP: N+ and CCNA
  13. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

I'm only upto episode 10 at the moment, but i must say the more i watch, the more i want to watch :biggrin

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  14. Bambino1506

That peter sylar fight was amazing mate !!!! loved it.

Gonna download episode 20 in next couple days and watch it, can't wait now !!:p :biggrin