Helpppppppppp

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by lion211180, Jun 29, 2006.

1. lion211180

lion211180 New Member

Well i read all review.i know that i can find some cheap classes for mcse and cicco.but my problem is diffrent i m here on spouse visa from another country so in college i have to pay as overseas student and that cost me more then here's citizen.i have done diploma in computer application and vb,vb.net and mcp(sql server 70-229)but in my country i didnt work so no exeperience and here no one is ready to give me a chance.i m here almost for 8 months so i dont care about money but what i care is i need to step in some job in IT.

What i need to know is that they are giveing jobs as they are telling or not ?if atlast they end up or blaming by telling that u r not good in this field thats y we are helpless to give u a job then what i have to say ?

Help me friends.
    Thanks
    Lion

2. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

What about voluntary work, most big firms have what's called a temporary employment Bank. Where you can get your foot through the door. Also if you ring some of the local Hospitals, or speak to local colleges, you will see there are volunteer work placement schemes.

Good luck :biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+