Help get me back on track.

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by NEO-BAHAMUT-, Feb 28, 2013.

1. NEO-BAHAMUT-

NEO-BAHAMUT- New Member

Hi guys,

I've not really done many certifications but 2 years ago I passed the 70-290 (windows xp) After I passed that I was then going to attempt to try and get my MCSE. Since then things developed and I was never able to complete what I first started.

I have now come here for help. I've read online that they are getting rid of the MCSE path in June

Can anyone help me with planning for my next qualifications.

Thanks.

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

No the older MCITP (which replaced the old 2003 MCSE) is being replaced by the MCSA and MCSE again.

One thing you've not mentioned is your current experience, what kind of work are you currently doing. What experience do you have with server technologies. What kind of work do you want to do?

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA