help from any it gurussssssssssss

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by gemac, Apr 21, 2009.

1. gemac

gemac Banned

]helo to alll guru in the track of information techonolgy, i get problem of employment, and i need and advice and directive from any body in this forum that knows the way out to my problem,briefly i get certifications in Aplus ,CCNA,CCNP., CAN I GET emlpoy with this certifications or i need more certification in networking track to enhance good salary,[/B]another clue, i need asistance from anybody that knows the right combination of certification i can do to enhance me bachelors in computing or other bachelor in othe computing displines,thank you as you read this my post, and i need a quick and illustrative guide [/B]

2. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Do you have any practical on the job experience?

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

OK, can I assume that you already have experience in IT since you've already achieved the CCNP?

After all:

However if you do not already have IT experience, then I would say to build your basics up first. You've got the A+ (which is great), gaining the MCDST will help also. But to be honest if you do not already have the experience, no-one is going to give you the keys to the network infrastructure even with the CCNP, so with that in mind look for 1st line support job (eg workshop tech's, helpdesk, trainee positions, etc).

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security