Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Neoburner, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Neoburner

Neoburner New Member

Hi all

Just a little about myself, I live in the UK area and I am currently a Network Admin for a medium sized company.

Currently all I have is experience and training (Learning Tree) on the CV, I am hoping now to get the A+, N+ etc so I can get the CV looking more appealing for when I move onto a new role.

Looking forward to sharing my knowledge with you all and getting some from others as well

Neo

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  2. Neoburner

Neoburner New Member

Replicated for some reason..

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  3. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you've got a solid plan - I look forward to seeing the 'passed' thread 8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  4. Neoburner

Neoburner New Member

I am lucky in a way to get into the field with no qualifications, I must admit it was perseverance and right place right time etc, but now I am in it I work hard at the role.

Just got back from a gruling Server 2008 R2 course (7 Days).. the training is good, but I want to try get a little bit of paper saying I am certified!! (Makes me feel better about myself lol)

N

5. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

Good luck on the cert quest!

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  6. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA