Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by borec, Mar 28, 2008.

1. borec

borec Bit Poster

New to the forum. I have done my MSCE back in 2000, but on NT4 (much much less complicated, if you ask me), then I did my CCNA back in 2003, and let it sleep until it was about to expire so I did one of the CCNP exams on the last possible day, so now I have another 2 years of rest from Cisco. But I needed to update my MS certification to 2k3, so I did 70-270 back about 3 years ago, but I had other things going (web design - with flash - found out that that does not work very vell with SEO so did it again in HTML with dreamweaver) so had no time. Now I am back on track, did my 70-290 back in november, wanted to do 70-291 by the end of the year 2007, but did not make it due to other engagments. Now I am nearly ready for it, will do it probably next week. Then I will have a break, as I have to publish a photobook (selfpublish) and need to learn how to use AdobeIndesign, then I will be back for the exchange exam, and eventualy the rest of them, hopefully by the end of the year I will have my MSCE again. But who knows, I have to work out first where will I go from here, if to Australia or Peru :-) or somewhere else all together.

Certifications: MCSE -NT4, CCNA
    WIP: MCSE - W2k3
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

What's the MSCE? Sounds pretty cool!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. borec

borec Bit Poster

Ya, my fingers do their own walking - Microsoft Slightly Certified for Ever :-).

Certifications: MCSE -NT4, CCNA
    WIP: MCSE - W2k3
  4. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Hi and welcome to CF!

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF, glad you joined :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Heh heh... nice one... :D

7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I always thought MSCA stood for Missed Some Common Acronyms. :twisted: heehee!!!!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  9. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum. :biggrin

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  10. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there nad welcome 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  11. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to the forums :cowboy