Hello peops

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Sean69, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Sean69

Sean69 New Member

Hi all
    This is my first time here....I have been studying A+ with computeach but that was a total waste of money, had 2 yr to complete the course of which i hadnt done due to personal reasons & now they want more money from me of which I cannot afford, so I hope this site will help me continue with my studies

2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome! :)

If you're not using Computeach anymore, what are you using to study for the A+?

You need to bear in mind that the version of the A+ you're studying for - the 601 and (presumably) 602 is being replaced by the 701 and the 702. The 601/602 exams will cease to be available sometime next year I believe.

3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Welcome!

4. Sean69

Sean69 New Member

I am using trainsignel & A+ for dummys...computeach is a rip off & I have been stung

5. free-advice

free-advice Nibble Poster

Hi Sean

Can I ask why you think you have been stung by Computeach?

If it is the fact that you couldn't study because of personal reasons, is that Computeach's fault?

FA

6. Sean69

Sean69 New Member

I informed them of my problems 12 months ago, they asked me to get back in touch when the end & tell them which i have done, but they said they want another £1200 to carrry on with my course, they are not bothered about anything else.....I am not alone.... also the txt books they sent me are not alot of good I have learnt via other means...its a total rip off, I have had 2 letters in 2 yrs from the tutor asking about my progress & thats all the correspondence I have had from them & I payed £5400 for the course 2 yr ago, its a rip off & it gets me mad what i have payed