Hello guys!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by ashan, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ashan

ashan New Member

Here I am after 4 month of moving to UK, I am glad that I found this forum. Sad because I lost 4 months but happy to find that you exist! :biggrin

Was trying to find a course or something in IT and I got scared of the prices and never thought that a+ or other certs are good for a beginner that wants to start a passionate career in this field and ofc didn't know that you can self study! Bare with me, I have lots of questions to ask :)

2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Welcome to certforums. You can self study almost any certification, usually with a combination of CBTs, Books and perhaps a VM or two on your laptop. Use the search function on here because odds are, all of your questions have been asked before and will have a ton of replies. We see everyone from people with zero experience right up to architects on CF. Cheers, Jim

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA