Hello Everybody...

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by DarkStanley, Feb 18, 2009.

1. DarkStanley

DarkStanley New Member

Hi all,

First of all let me say i'm very impressed with the quality and quantity of the info on this site. I've been studying towards 70-270 for a couple of months now and found it invaluable.

I think (and hope) i'm at the point where i can take my first exam. Can anyone recommend a good test centre in the north west of England (pref Manchester)?

Thanks in advance,
    Gareth

2. dalsoth

dalsoth Kilobyte Poster

Take a trip to the Prometric website and register with them. You can then schedule your exam and before you have to commit to anything you can view all of the different venues available. They will also link to their websites. I have only used the one in Luton but i'm sure they are pretty much all the same. Didn't stay long to inspect the wallpaper or anything:D

Make sure to get your second shot code for the exam before you finally book though. When you do book, on the page where you put your credit card details to pay will be a voucher part where you can enter your 2nd shot voucher should you need to resit.

Oh and good luck!!

Certifications: MCSE, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, ITIL v3
    WIP: MCITP EA
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Hi Welcome:)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. DarkStanley

DarkStanley New Member

Thanks that's good to know. I'd checked the Prometic site and found a test centre, just wasn't sure if there's a difference in quality between the centres listed.

8. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

I should think the only real difference will be the location and the level of customer service they offer you.

9. StormTHX

StormTHX Byte Poster

Welcome aboard!

Certifications: MCDST, MCP (210), A+, ITIL Foundations
    WIP: Taking a break then onto MCSE