Hello CF Community

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Edible Words, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Edible Words

Edible Words New Member

Hi all =] I am a fresh-faced newbie to the IT ways and am really looking forward to getting into the swing of things! I've read through a lot of threads regarding how to break into IT and I'm genuinely excited to start learning! It's made to seem so straightforward as long as I put my head into it! I am planning on starting off with A+ and then N+...Hopefully these two will make getting an entry-level job as (dare I say it) simple as I'm hoping it to be =S

Anyways, I look forward to talking, posting, reading all about PC's and IT =]

Hello again CF community =D

2. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to CF :)

Don't wait till you've passed to start applying for jobs, get doing it now and advise them you are currently studying :)

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. reddevil12

reddevil12 Megabyte Poster

Welcome to CF :D

Certifications: a+
    WIP: 70-270 / 70-680
  5. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  6. Edible Words

Edible Words New Member

Okay will do. Thank you for the advice ^^

7. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Hello and welcome to CF!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  8. Edible Words

Edible Words New Member

Hi everyone and thank you for the welcome =]...Is everyone here working in IT then? Is it alright to ask questions about making a CV and personal statement look good or should I not be too forward about it? I only ask because having no experience, I can only hope that a great looking CV will at least draw attention my way =D