Hello all

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by mrwarrenjones, Feb 13, 2009.

1. mrwarrenjones

mrwarrenjones New Member

Just joined and now applying for CITP with BCS. Any help or links to examples would be great.

Many Thanks
    Warren

2. dalsoth

dalsoth Kilobyte Poster

Hi and welcome :D

I think Ken (Wagnerk) and Kevin (UKDarkStar) are the best guys on here to ask about that. Hopefully this will bump the post up and they will be able to help you.

Certifications: MCSE, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, ITIL v3
    WIP: MCITP EA
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

Good luck with your application, there are a few of us CITP's here already :)

Log into the BCS site and browser the SFIA version 4, make sure you meet level 5.

Make sure that both your referees know your work (they may be interviewed) and that they reflect your work in their written references. Make sure that you submit all copies of certs/quals that you have related to IT. When you write out/provide your own evidence, make sure that you list everything down to show that you meet the criteria for the CITP and the same thing goes for the interview. If you have extra references, get them to write out reference for you.

One thing I've always said remember the Who, what, where, when, why & how...

Hope this helps :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!