Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Dmitrij, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Dmitrij

Dmitrij New Member

Hi there all,

A friend of mine advised me to join this forum to find some useful info or just to get an answer to my questions.The forum is perfect systematized and the design is perfect and light!I'm a MCP certified,looking for an advice about employment in UK, London with my current certificate.May I just ask few Q here without creating a new post?Mostly all the time, when I find a job with MCP/Computers via Certification Center they advice me to rise my certification to MCS/E, MCDA and etc. for huge $ and only after finishing theirs' course they will employ me.Also I didn't find any direct employers with my MCP. Now I'm seeking for a job in IT,and in future I'm planning to rise my certification.May be I just don't know places where to look?Have to admit,when I passed my MCP,they said,that it will be no problem finding a job with my current MCP,but it's wrong.. ;) By the way, I came from abroad an I like UK :oops:

Certifications: MCP
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Hi and welcome to CF:) don't get misled by MCSE, MCSA and get employment after completion blah blah blah. You're better off with your current MCP cert in looking for a helpdesk first line support role to gain real life hands on experience and progress from there on.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. Sar_Pam

Sar_Pam Bit Poster

welcome! to CF .

Certifications: A+, Master degree in computers
  4. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF!

Which MCP do you have?

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  5. Dmitrij

Dmitrij New Member

the same as Yours' Microsoft Certified Professional

DSC01171.JPG

DSC01172.JPG

DSC01173.JPG

6. Dmitrij

Dmitrij New Member

I think so too.As I see you're from London/UK, may be you know company/s which basses on help desk/line support?

7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Hi Welcome :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  8. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

I think he meant, which exam did you do? :D

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  9. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  10. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & Welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA