Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by JK2447, Nov 2, 2011.

1. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Ah yeah!

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  2. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

!!!!!!

Want to see this now, didn't know they were doing a 5th!!

however

Fail :(

Will have to check at home later!

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  3. Moises

Moises New Member

Awesome and i am much inspired from this trailer and this will be much better than previous versions and will exist with new cheats and weapons and with the new changes so i am excited about it.

4. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Cars are great, mad old people not so!!!

I saw the new Mclaren drive by up here in Finchley yesterdaY whilest I was stood at the pelican crossing, I am admiring this car and I say out loud to myself "Proper motor", and this old fella next to me says "that's a stupid car, it's drinks too much petrol", not wanting to engage this chap in conversation I shrug my shoulders and say, "Still, it's a nice car" to which he replies "F*** You!"

I am not shocked here but just a little surprised at this old gezzer, so I ignore him and he decides to follow me shouting "F*** you!" and stating that I am to blame for all the worlds ills.

Well so now we know, it was me all along, the problem with the whole world is me, cracking!!!

Anyway GTA is a top game, but no time to play.

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  5. Bumblebee07

Bumblebee07 New Member

Ye ive got 4 but now realised 5 is due to come out.. cant waitttttttttttt

6. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

I lost hours to the game series over the years, such an epic game.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  7. Bumblebee07

Bumblebee07 New Member

Eventually i imagine the game will get to a stage where you can interact with each store. Now that will be good.

Cant wait for the V thow.

8. Capucine

Capucine New Member

hell yeah, I need to update my PC now to welcome this master piece! haha

9. ade1982

ade1982 Megabyte Poster

Wouldn't want it to go to the ridiculous 20 minute drive between islands a la San Andreas though. Epic, epic game. Love the first two as well, and the little remembered GTA London

10. Chris F

Chris F Bit Poster

always loved GTA ,and the very first one, i remember the feeling of satisfaction handbrake turning into a line of elvis impersonators :)

WIP: A+ N+ S+ CCNA
  11. Polo_G

Polo_G New Member

but hands down San Andreas was the best of them all because GTA 4 was an epic fail among the franchise, you were able to do more on San Andreas alone than GTA 4 even with the extra 2 games

12. Rockerfella

Rockerfella Bit Poster

Ive read the review and it seems awsome. . . just waiting for the day that you can free roam everything :)