Got my iPhone today, yippee... :)

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Kitkatninja, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi Guys/Gals,

Following on from this thread, I would like to thank all who contributed. We ended up going for 17 iPhones for upper management and IT Services.

We've already sync'd & set up 6 of the iPhones with an aim to do the rest tomorrow, already downloaded 2 apps: iHandy Level & Shazam.

The only downside now is that I've have to give out this mobile number, but at least it's not going to cost me my own credit :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Congratulations Ken I am sure you will have fun with them, I know I am with mine:biggrin

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

The iPhone is an amazing little device. Got the 16GB one two weeks ago now and still discovering more and more as I play around with it. :biggrin

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.
  4. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

That's awesome, I'm pretty jealous. I'm actually fairly lucky that I won't be coming back to the states and getting a cell phone until September so I can wait to see if Apple actually releases a new iPhone and then they should be back in stock by then HA!

Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+