Good or bad vibrations?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Oct 29, 2005.

1. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

You decide boys...but you have been warned...something to think about to get your other half this Xmas? or anniversary? or maybe even birthday? thank god I am single...:eek:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/28/bluetooth_device/

*awaits trips reply with quivering fear*

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  2. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

I wouldn't fear Trip too much.

Oh, BTW, are you saying you're wanting one of those for yourself? Is that why you're quivering in anticipation of Trip's answer???? :twisted: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  3. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

:eek: perish the thought my dear friend....:hahaha not for me...why would I need them...its meant for women...not that I can think of any women I want to give that to...:rolleyes:

4. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

I figured as much. I just couldn't resist the set up. You left the door so wide open I just had to walk through it.... :twisted:

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you could convince the woman of your dreams to wear one of those (and oh, how gullible she'd have to be) you could control her moods beyond your wildest imagination. :tongue

bzzz bzzz bzzz :biggrin

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

this is exactly what I was talking about....haha...but isnt that what you want to do with your missus trip? :eek: :blink

7. moominboy

moominboy Gigabyte Poster

just thinking about bruce almighty when she's in the toilet and jim carrey is saying "pleasure" over and over, it'd be a pretty cool thing to have though...... :twisted:

Certifications: ECDL
    WIP: A+