Genuine Question?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by veoh112, Nov 2, 2020.

1. veoh112

veoh112 New Member

How can FAFSA pay for my cert? I just searched FAFSA on this forum and got nothing. These reply should be interesting. I'll be waiting.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Sorry, whats the question?

3. veoh112

veoh112 New Member

How can FAFSA pay for my cert?

4. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

I assume they would pay with money in some form. How were you expecting the FAFS to pay for your cert?

Certifications: A few.
    Jaron78 likes this.
  5. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Perhaps rephrase your question in a more friendly way then people might take the time to reply. FAFSA - who or what are they. Well done on searching the forum, perhaps try google as well. These reply should be interesting. Ill be waiting.......with that last bit you will possibly be waiting a long time.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
    Jaron78 likes this.
  6. FlashDangerpants

FlashDangerpants Byte Poster

FAFSA isn't even a they, it's a form that Americans fill out to get federal funding from the US Dept of Education. It has it's own web site and the information is all here --> https://studentaid.gov/understand-aid/types

Certifications: MCITP Exchange 2010, MCSA Svr 2012
    WIP: Exchange 2013
  7. veoh112

veoh112 New Member

How would I know how their policies work? Y'all are the ones with the certs.

You are that feisty over three sentences. That's fine let the triggering begin. But I might be a little bit more gracious if someone actually answered the question.

8. veoh112

veoh112 New Member

I have been on there and have used the site. But how does this answer my question regarding the cert?

9. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

People answer questions in their free time out of the goodness of their heart, nobody DESERVES to get their questions answered.

Maybe its because the people here ponied up their own cash for their own certs? You want big daddy gobermint to give you free shite, maybe you should figure it out yourself?

10. FlashDangerpants

The replies you have had are all from Brits, this being a largely British forum. Probably none of us has ever heard of FAFSA before - I certainly hadn't. Your ambiguous question is difficult to parse and you just keep repeating it without any clarification, which bodes ill for you in the IT industry where that specific trait is not encouraged. And you should reconsider that entitled attitude, it doesn't seem to be motivating us to get further involved either.

11. veoh112

veoh112 New Member

Well bloody hell. I would think a website that has .com at the end of it would be filled with mostly Americans. But I guess not. I didn't even know they had certifications in the UK.

12. veoh112

veoh112 New Member

Then screw off if you don't want to answer the question. Simple. Duh I want free shite like most people in the world. I'm sure you're screaming your blow horn at your local government offices, if you seem to care what other people are doing so much.

13. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

1. .com means commerce, the US doesn't own the domain or the planet.
    2. Most vendors cert programs are international
    3. I care when tax payers money is wasted, you will do too if you ever pay taxes...

14. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Feisty one you are.

15. chartered

chartered Bit Poster

Probably next time you may want to give a simple overview of you want to know, since not all are aware of this and that. You don't have to be rude :)

Well FAFSA somehow pays certificate programs that meet qualifications to have or obtain employment.

16. veoh112

veoh112 New Member

Excuse me boy I do pay taxes. And if I am using the cert for my job then the money is not wasted.

17. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I think with your attitude, the money will be wasted.

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  18. veoh112

veoh112 New Member

Well if FAFSA does have the money then I wouldn't have an attitude mate. You need to watch an episode of Doctor Who, eat some marmite, and take a seat luv.

19. FlashDangerpants

Why the corndog gobbling transatlantic oaf has dragged the good name of fair lady Marmite into this festivity of odious conversational transactions ... supper is quite ruined now!

In other news, that site which he claimed to have already perused, in spite of its concoction at the hands of devilish queen deniers, rather ably explains that FAFSA is a single form for accessing multiple programs under which the Dept of Education disburses funds to those who have the wherewithal to fill out such a form and find a trade school which will agree to provide the tuition. Those who lack this wherewithal should spend their time in futile argument on the interwibblies instead.

dmarsh likes this.
  20. veoh112

veoh112 New Member

But where is that listed in the FAFSA application page?