geek and scifi wear

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by dales, Jun 26, 2008.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hello all,

This is mostly for the UK based guys and girls among us. Do you know of any good sites that do geeky of scifi clothing (especially for children). I think its time that my daughter starts to show off her geeky roots. No matter how hard I search I cant really come up with anything useful apart from cafepress which is US based so would cost an arm and and a leg to get anything over here.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Theres this site :-

www.joke.co.uk

Theres loads of sites for various Sci-Fi outfits on the web some of the prices can get pretty crazy though, then again what better way to spend your dosh than becomming Obi Wan Kenobi ? :oops:

3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

4. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

yes used to use forbidden planet a few years ago to collect bits and bobs. I think that cylon t-shirt will have to be mine. But I was thinking more along the lines of what cafepress do but for children, you know something like a tux the pengiun t-shirt for kids.

I suppose I could use photobox to do my own if I cant find an alternative.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  5. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I've always liked www.thinkgeek.com

It's US based, but pricing and shipping is reasonable.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

That would have been my suggestion, but Arroyn thought of it while I was asleep (darn time zone limitations). :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  7. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Yes, I've bought several things from ThinkGeek. It's the best place I've found for geek stuff.