Gamerzpit

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by tomshawk, Mar 28, 2013.

1. tomshawk

tomshawk Byte Poster

Hey Everyone,

If you admins feel the need to delete, its all good I understand.

Anyway, As some of you know, I used to have a site called Diablosanctuary.com
    Well, with the issues in the game, and drop in enthusiasm of the game as well as the site I created, I was forced to close the site down.
    Truthfully there just didn't seem to be a point, especially with some of the bigger Diablo Fan Sites out there, I was a small potato coming in, late in the Diablo Series at that.

Anyway, I created a new Gaming Website, alot more general in nature, covering many Games and Genres

I'd really like your opinions on the site. the look, the layout, the content so far, not alot yet, it's only been live since Monday.

You'll note at the bottom of the page, there is a dropdown menu for changing the style (colors and layout) of the site. I'm trying to decide a overall favorite of people and make it the default.

Anyway, if any of you are so inclined, I really would like your opinions.

I'm not asking for people to Register, this is not a ploy to get traffic, just serious opinions.

http://www.gamerzpit.net

Thank you

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
    Certifications: MCSE/NT4, MCP/2K3, MCP+I, CCNA, Net+, A+
  2. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

Assuming Mods are happy for this to stay, you may want to be clear which website is yours. I ended up on a website for table top role playing games! lol.

Secondly, not sure if this is just me but I can't change the style, I can select a new one, but it still seems to revert to the standard, which is too dark for my liking personally.

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  3. tomshawk

tomshawk Byte Poster

Duh,

Added Link

Thanks, LOL

The main site, is stuck on what one we choose, but click the links at the top, that will take you to the forums and then you can change to whatever style you like.

Once I get good opinions, I'll be changing the homepage to the same

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
    Certifications: MCSE/NT4, MCP/2K3, MCP+I, CCNA, Net+, A+