Gadget freak - Just got a blackberry bold

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by onoski, Sep 17, 2009.

1. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

I must say the blackberry bold has turned me into a crackberry of a user as just got one yesterday. It's one of the best smartphones out there as of now:).

Well am a gadget freak and have always been, but hey I only get useful gadgets and not toys:).

Cheerio and hope everyone is keeping well as I have not been as active on these forum of late. I hope I have missed any interesting gadgety type of post too either?

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  2. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

iPhone > *

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  3. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  4. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

I have one I just cant be arsed to set it up yet(BES). Lazy I know. I think because its a work tool I'm a bit reluctant. I'm still using a 8700. Just doesnt inspire me much. Good range of apps and a nice looking phone but I'm just not that chuffed by it.

I am looking to get a new personal phone though and have decided on android as my next OS. The HTC hero is good but a bit slow apparently

If you stumble across any good apps or berry sites let me know and I may just get round to activating the device

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  5. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to the club, a cracking little app I've got is phoneBak we whack in in all the BBs we get just incase :D

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  6. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Our Bes policy is set to track if needed (havent old the Directors about that feature). You can send messages and wipe and lock the device remotely.

You put this on you company berrys? Why not manage it through BES for free

Of course you may not have a BES server - doh

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  7. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

That would be correct :D

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)