Fun, Problem solving, Hacking all to be found at Hack This!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Gingerdave, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Ok the tittle says it all, my boss and I have been wroking through the basic problems and I am stuck at level 6 of the basic problems....

What Hack This! does is provide a safe legal environment to learn the techniques that hackers use, either as a bit of fun as each senario is a problem, or to strengthen your websites against theose who would employ these techniques for real.

I have to say it is great fun but a little frustrating when you know what you need to do but achiving it....(damn level 6 problem :x)

If any of you do decide to swing past and check it out please say that badmonkey refered you, and if you do drop me a note and lets see if we cant crack this damn thing!

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

looks good will have a fiddle with that later, thanks for the link

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. steve_f

steve_f Byte Poster

Very cool!!! I have spend a while on this now and have just cracked the basic 1 to 6.

No idea where to start on number 7

Certifications: MCDST, MCSA 2003+Messaging, MCITP:SA, MCSA 2008, ITIL v3 Foundation, Comptia Server+ 2009, CCA Xenapp 6.5, VCP5-DV
    WIP: CCENT, CCNA, CCSA
  4. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Damn you! still haven't done 6!

Glad you are enjoying

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  5. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

Just signed up and selected badmonkey as referrer.

Level one done, but I thought I should perhaps wait until I'm not at work to do the rest!

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+