Friday Rant

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by linuxuser, Sep 2, 2016.

1. linuxuser

linuxuser Nibble Poster

Aargh! People in IT can be so annoying sometimes! Has anyone been spoke down to because perhaps they don't know your technical experience? How have you dealt with it?

Okay, Friday rant over :)
    Have a great weekend!

Certifications: ITIL v3, IS Foundation
  2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Well 80% of customers think they know more than me its always funny to hear them talk about a technology completely wrong but feel they are right. Also entertaining when they make ridiculous requests like Im Harry Potter and have a magic wand and can create something that doesnt exist.

3. linuxuser

linuxuser Nibble Poster

You learn to expect it from the customers but when you're getting it from your colleagues or other IT Teams such as Devs......

4. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Don/t sweat it mate, people who don't respect others skills are losers. Who I think are worse are the types who aren't really your friends and don't really wish you well, sack all those mothers off they are the absolute worst ha ha

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  5. linuxuser

linuxuser Nibble Poster

It just makes me even more determined and dedicated in reaching my goals to be honest but I have to restrain myself from hitting them with a keyboard lmao :D: