Free Live On-line VLAN's and TRUNKING Webinar 31st October

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by cisco lab rat, Oct 27, 2011.

1. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Free Live CCNA VLAN's and TRUNKING webinar

It's been a long while since I have done one of these, but on Monday 31st of October one will be steering the starship into orbit around planet Earth to send a free live on-live VLAN and TRUNKING webinar, the session will also be open to my own students so it'll be a busy night.

So until Monday 31th of November 2011, 8:00pm sharp until 10pm

You can register for the Free CCNA VLAN and TRUNKING webinar on-line here

Remember it's free and all are welcome, same rules as always:

You'll need same as before:

1: Headset, mic not required as there is a facility to ask questions via the IM

2: computer

3: Internet connection

4: a comfy chair and some tea.

5: I might turn the web cam on so you can lick the screen

All welcome

Nice

Joe.

Now back to the dark side of the Moon

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  2. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

First time I look at CF in months and Joe is still being his generous well-knowledged self. :)

Mind if I tag along, Joe?

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)
  3. cisco lab rat

Hi Dazza

Yeap please do, the more the minds I can corrupt the quicker the path to world domination, hang on! sorry wrong forum!!!:twisted:

4. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

I've signed up! :)

Also sent you a PM the other day Joe about a course you are running, I have since spoken to Anthony though so don't worry about that. He has confirmed the dates for me.

Quick question though, Are we able to record these webinars to playback later?

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  5. cisco lab rat

Great, I saw your PM, today and copied it over to Anthony.

I do record these webinars for my students to download from the e-learning portal, I will see what I can do if I can dish this one out.

6. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

Nice, cheers mate! Although likely to be a student soon anyway so most likely get access regardless personally! lol.

7. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

Good session last night Joe, found it very interesting!

Thanks very much for making it available to us for free! :)

8. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Just to say I too really enjoyed the session last night, much appreciated to Joe and the rest of Commsupport.

Is there any chance I can get the recording from last night without being a member? If not, I'll leave it until next year.

If you're doing any more in the near future please let me/us know.

8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  9. Zye4822

Zye4822 New Member

Thanks alot to Joe and Commsupport for your free presentation last night. Best webinar engine (Citrix) that I have attended. Very interesting and informative. Please let me know if there are any others in the furture. Cheers ... Zarah

Certifications: Cisco CCENT, CCNA, MCITP/SA, BCS ITQ 2, C&G Adv IT Pro L3, C&G Award ICT System and Principals L2, C&G Customer Support L3, Cisco Exploration 1-4, IT Essentials 1 & 2, Diploma in Web Business Development and Marketing - alison.com
    WIP: OU Diploma Computing & IT
  10. cisco lab rat

Thank you to all for attending, we had a record turn out plus lots of interaction from everyone which made it interesting.

I will try and do a free one at least once a month, possible that the next one will be on the principles of routing. I will post the link in a couple of weeks up so keep checking back here.

I will also post that vlan video up on the site so it's available to download for everyone, can't do it until this Saturday at the moment.

Cheers

Joe