FREE LIVE INTRO TO NETWORKING COURSE

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by cisco lab rat, Oct 24, 2017.

1. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Hi All

11th November 2017 FREE INTRO TO NETWORKING COURSE

Do you lay awake at night dreaming what life must be like for superstar network engineers, those Hercules of the I.T world working all hours in almost freezing temperatures in comms rooms fighting off the rats, or being yelled at because the network lost 3 packets and tearing your hair out because the damn circuit won't come up, well time to wake up, smell the coffee and join us for 8 great glorious hours live online where we fill you up with networking knowledge so you can join the ranks of the cold, yelled at bald network engineers (oh and bloody well paid too)

Register yourself onto the session, there are only 100 online places and limited places in the physical classroom so please if you register please turn up if you want to attend the physical class please contact us on 0800 88 24 7 26 to ensure that there is a place for you

We will be hosting our next free intro to networking course on Saturday the 11th of November from 9am until 5pm

Start Time: 9am
    Finish Time: 5pm
    Lunch: 12 noon (45 mins)
    Breaks: Each hour for 10 mins
    Format: Live On-line and Physical Classroom

REGISTER HERE: http://commsupportnetworks.co.uk/free-networking-course/

Also, you have the chance to earn yourselves a free 6 Day Classroom Cisco CCNA course by earning points by sharing the free course on your social media, the more shares, the more points, the more points the more free courses you can earn. Follow the instructions and away you go

Remember it's free and all are welcome.

You'll need same as before:

1: Headset, mic not required as there is a facility to ask questions via the IM.

2: Computer

3: Internet connection

4: A comfy chair and Biscuits.

All welcome

Nice

Joe

Many thanks and see you all on-line

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
    AJ, Jaron78 and JK2447 like this.
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Ha ha ha its like you read my mind while I lay in bed! An excellent offer Joe thank you

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Jaron78 likes this.
  3. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

My pleasure sir.

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
    JK2447 likes this.