first exam

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by ste28, Jan 10, 2008.

1. ste28

ste28 Nibble Poster

Hi Guys

Booked my first exam 290 which is tomorrow, i must say, iam a little nervous cause i aint took an exam in years.

From experience, would you say this exam was what you expected it to be like? some cases, harder / easier etc ?

thx

Certifications: MCSE 2003
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

About what I expected. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Kraven

Kraven Kilobyte Poster

The exam is very boring in my opinion.

Kraven

Certifications: Network+, MCSA, 70-680
    WIP: A+, 70-685
  4. ste28

ste28 Nibble Poster

been doin some test preps today and im quite worried as i was gettin low marks even though i have spent nealry 3 months studying. Im pretty clued up with it all, well so i thought until i took a transcender test exam. It seems to me that the questions dont exacly get to the point except to mess with ur head !

5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

The test exams I have done all be it for A+ material are designed to confuse you to see if you can think logically and clearly, this will be the same in the real exams so pressure is added to scenario. If you a failing badly then I would postpone if I were you or if this is an exam where you can do second shot for free then be prepared to use it.

Good luck with whatever you do. :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. ste28

ste28 Nibble Poster

I know people dont always use test preps, ive probably done more revising then anything else.