Finshed with CTTraining

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by AYo, Jun 17, 2006.

1. AYo

AYo New Member

Following on from my welcome post about being in two minds about paying £2.900 to do a course that would gain me A+ and some other stuff.

I would just like to tell you that i have now sent them out a letter telling them i would like to cancel the agreement i made,They told me that £100 would be going out of my account days after the agreement so i hope i get that money back A>S>P.

Sadly this means inorder for me to get A+ i need to start doing a crappy 30 week parttime course that will get me a C & G grade,with that i can then study +plus

2. elli5on

elli5on Kilobyte Poster

or you could do what most do, buy the mike myers A+ all in one book to gain your qualification?

Most people on this site you will find swear by it. £2,900 for A+ is a bit steep i am paying £2000 for A+ and N+.

Maybe you should try Advent computing college. You will get A+ certification from them for around £600 all in. Which does include practical Sessions at weekends.

Good Luck

Craig

Certifications: A+ N+
    WIP: Thinking of MCDST
  3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

IMO you both paying steep prices! A mike meyers book costs 20-30 quid... a old pc another 100 and the exams another 200 thats a total of max 350 quid... now tell me where the other 1700 is coming from? :blink

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  4. AYo

AYo New Member

Could you give me the links to the books?

5. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  6. elli5on

elli5on Kilobyte Poster

I know the price is a little steep, but im already to far gone in the courses now to turn back and start from the begining.

The prices are mainly for tutor's and for Practical session at weekends.

You should see the price he offered for MCSE 2003, and server 2003, which were combined into one course. Hmmm about £5000

answer.... ''How much do you think i get paid a month sir''!

Certifications: A+ N+
    WIP: Thinking of MCDST