Fancy getting hold of an Xbox 360 Elite console or even a holiday worth up to £1200..

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Kitkatninja, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

This is a competition held by Microsoft, see here.

THE ULTIMATE STEAL BLOGGING CONTEST
    On your blog site, describe how you will use Office Ultimate 2007 to excel in your academic studies.

CRITERIA
    1. Must answer the Contest question, “How do you plan to use the Office Ultimate 2007 release to excel in your academic studies?” with respect to at least three (3) separate Microsoft Office system applications (e.g., Word 2007, One Note 2007, Groove 2007, etc.).
    2. Must be in the English language.
    3. Must disclose that it is part of this Contest by prominently including the notice below. If your entry does not prominently include this notice, it will automatically be disqualified.
    4. This blog is part of the Microsoft “The Ultimate Steal” Blogging Contest. Go to www.theultimatesteal.co.uk for details.
    5. Including the notice described above, must be at least 200 words, but not more than 300 words.
    The blog text that you submit at time of entry must match the blog text posted at the URL provided at time of entry.

Also for students, you can purchase Office 2007 (licence) for £38.95 or buy it on a year's term for £12.95

While this may sound like a spammer's post - hopefully it won't come across as one :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

hmmm...:unsure

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hey mate,

Q. What's the best way to get and promote your product?

A. Offer it at a reduced price to students and throw a big competition :biggrin

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

exactly...i am not a student...but hey I dont need to be a student to get Office 2007 Ultimate...

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  5. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

There you go, Microsoft has always been very good in advertising and marketing their products. This I believe is one the reasons they are the giants in terms of desktop operating systems and would be for a forseeable future:biggrin

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell