Failed again.

Discussion in 'A+' started by devip, Nov 23, 2004.

1. devip

devip Bit Poster

I gave my mock exam the second time but was not able to clear. My training provider need 90 % as the pass mark. I got only 85%. I don't know how long will it take me to finish my A+ course. :cry: I am sending some more A+ questions.Please have a look and give your views.

ADMIN EDIT: Copyright material edited out from post. PLEASE make yourself aware of our guidance for posting course material, to be found at the top of this Forum.

Thank you for your co-operation.

CertForums Staff.

2. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

well so far I cant see anything wrong with those answers...its what I would have gone for...are you telling one of these was wrong? which one?

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  3. Peter

Peter Byte Poster

That's the answers that I have so they look good to me.

Certifications: Elec & Eelc Eng A+
    WIP: CCNA-CCNP
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Sorry to hear about the run of bad luck mate, but those answers look ok to me too.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I agree with the others. The answers look good. Sorry you are having troubles here. All I can say is to keep plugging away at it. You'll get it soon.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. MrNice

MrNice Kilobyte Poster

I have the answer sheet, they are all correct. :twisted:

7. devip

devip Bit Poster

Thank you very much. I am trying to figure out where i went wrong.

8. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Let's look here for a start:

A is not an option, as the person wanting to use the phone couldn't, as they would not receive a dial tone to do so while the modem is connected.

B is one answer - a hardware conflict between modem and printer would stop the modem responding, even while in use - hence connection drops when someone starts a print job.

C isn't an option, as the modem wouldn't work at all, and we are looking at a connection dropping here, from an established state.

D - tho I don't see why it would affect the connection (for similar reasons to C) must be the only remaining choice. Put this down to exam question "fuzziness"

All the above in my (but in this case reasonably well-informed) humble opinion :D

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  9. striker10

striker10 New Member

I don't like that modem question 56k one, the annoying word in the whole question is 'tries', it don't say if they bloody succeed making the phonecall by 'resetting' the phone. I'd assume they don't get the call through else they wouldn't have put 'tries' surely so i agree that can't be right :oops: sorry i'm not much help, studying myself :p