F1 2010 the game

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by nathan1991, May 28, 2011.

1. nathan1991

nathan1991 New Member

Anyone else got this game? What do you think? Personally its a favourite cant wait for 2011 :)

2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I have it, and im well impressed with it to be honest. I dont do full games i do 20% ones, and im always getting that geordie bloke telling me in my ear that my drivings too aggressive lol. I also like need for speed hot pursuit, as i like knocking cars off the road, have a look at that, its good as well

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Did you watch the Monaco GP at the weekend? Plenty of cars knocked off the road there. :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I actually did, which is not like me at all, normally i switch over, but since playing the game ive become interested and even criticised the drivers for the way they takw the corners, as if im an expert because ive played the game lol. I hate racing in the monaco circuit, im not a patient bloke and its hard to over take, so i end up crashing into barriers or other cars

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  5. nathan1991

nathan1991 New Member

yeah i played need for speed hot pursuit as well zxspectrum its great game, and the geordie bloke on f1 2010 is always talking crap :/. I watched the monaco grand prix wizard was one of the best ive seen in a while and ive watched them all for the last 3years and im now a massive fan. :) also zxspectrum you should start watching formula 1 on a weekend its a normally something to look forward to on a sunday.