Exams missing from transcript

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by davidearp, Dec 6, 2005.

1. davidearp

davidearp New Member

Hi,

I've just checked my transcript on the MCP site and the last two exams I did aren't listed. I did them months ago, so it can't be a delay. The only thing I can think of is that the first exam I did was with a Prometric and the last two were with VUE. Therefore I must have ended up with two different MCP ID's, or something similar.

Has this happened to anybody else and what would be the best way to sort it out.

Cheers. :)

Certifications: MCP
    WIP: MCSA + MCSE
  2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Yup David it has happened to me twice and for exactly the same reasons.

You just need to email MCP help with your MCP IDs and give them the dates exams etc and they will merge the two profiles.

Don't panic, it can be easily sorted :D

Contact mcphelp @ microsoft dot com

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. davidearp

davidearp New Member

Excellent, thanks for the help.

Roughly how long does it take for them to merge everything?

Cheers. :)

4. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

It took a week or two, not long mate!

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Samething happened with me when I did my A+. Since then I've stuck with Vue for all my testing :biggrin

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. davidearp

davidearp New Member

I think I've got it sorted.

I rang up VUE to ask them about switching round my MCP ID's so that this doesn't happen in the future and they said they could sort the whole thing out with MS.

Apparently they inform MS of MCP merges every Monday and then it takes about a week after that to happen. It sounds like this happens a lot.

Just in case it might help anyone in future, the phone number for the VUE Microsoft team is 0161-855-7451. It took me three attempts to find that out, one of which included being put through to someone that deals with DSA driving theory tests. [​IMG]Which I thought was suitably random.

Anyway, thanks for the help. [​IMG]