Exam Objectives

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by tony.platts, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tony.platts

tony.platts Bit Poster

<Incorrect Info>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

A few notes...

Your post doesn't make it clear that these are ONLY the client exams that are needed for these certifications... it looks like you're saying that you need one exam for the MCSE 2003.

I'm not sure where you heard that 70-620 is retiring in October, but I can assure you that it is not. If it's not listed on this page, it's not official.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. tony.platts

tony.platts Bit Poster

Sorry, it's 70-624 which retires in October. Post amended.

I'm doing one for the Client exams in this forum and will do one for each of the AD, Network Infrastructure sections etc. Once they're all done I'll put in some sort of contents and overview.

In the meantime this post can serve as "Yeah, you need more than just one exam for MCITP/MCSE - This is just the client exam requirements."

4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Probably be better to amend your original post and list it as "One client exam required". I can guarantee you that at least one poor soul out there will Google for MCSE, see your post in the search listings, and not read further in this forum post to see your amendments. That would be unfortunate.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!